AML Monitoring Analyst / Fintech, Luxembourg
TRM International has a new opportunity for an AML Analyst to join a FinTech payments company. This opportunity offers the chance to thrive and grow alongside an extremely vibrant and spirited digitized payment institution. The company focuses on providing multi-currency accounts while making easy cost-efficient payment solutions.
The role is to join the compliance team. You need to be an adaptable professional individual that possesses previous experience within a similar financial institution. For this role, you will need to be based around east Luxembourg or be willing to commute.
The opportunity :
● A key focus will be operating investigations on the financial behaviour of the institution's clients that may identify as illegal activities such as Fraud, Money Laundering, Terrorism financing or Tax evasion.
● Collecting all the necessary information and details to bring attention to Suspicious Activity/transactions.
● Making sure that all information is available.
● Investigating and analysing details within transactions & projects whilst looking out for anomalies to report on.
● Resolution of transaction monitoring alerts.
● Investigating existing customer relationships.
● Executing and Maintaining automatic tools for KYC and AML investigations.
Your profile :
● Possess a University Degree in Finance or Economics, and have experience or training that is equivalent to the degree.
● Possess 3 years of financial/Fintech industry experience in AML/KYC remediation and/or transformation programs.
● Be a team player, wanting everyone around you to succeed.
● Great organizational skills.
● Diverse and in-depth knowledge implementing industry AML/KYC capabilities.
● Knowledge of compliance regulation in Luxembourg.
● Expertise in back payment processes as well as technologies, logic - science mind.
● Experience with working in a collaborative and dynamic team and still maintaining high performance.
● Successful /effective problem-solving abilities, and ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an agile environment.
● Fluent in English and French or German or Dutch.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of building up a fully digitalized payment institution - A nurturing environment where ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented - Open-minded start-up mentality. To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 7781278.