Authorisation Manager, Payments, FinTech, Luxembourg
TRM International has a new opportunity for an Authorization/Regulatory Manager to join a FinTech payments company. This opportunity offers the chance to thrive and grow alongside an extremely vibrant and spirited digitized payment institution. The company focuses on providing multi-currency accounts while making easy cost-efficient payment solutions.
The role is to join the operational management team. You need to be an adaptable and professional individual that possesses previous experience with compliance in Banking and Payment institutions. You will need to thrive when identifying opportunities that develop and strengthen controls. You will work closely with management and be part of an entrepreneurial team focused on ensuring that the Governance and Compliance Frameworks are operating effectively. This includes an active role in the continuous improvement of the operating control environment.
For this role, you will need to be based around east Luxembourg or be willing to commute.
● Provide CCO/MLRO with relevant and timely reporting on management and oversight of the Compliance Function.
● Develop and maintain a robust AML/CTF framework including ensuring the drafting and implementation of consistent policies and procedures.
● Be the point of contact for all escalation issues from the AML/KYC Team or compliance team member.
● Reviewing KYC documents at the onboarding stage and ongoing due diligence.
● Assist investigation and reporting of suspicious activities and transactions.
● Participate in improving company processes.
● Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in any ad-hoc issues or requests.
● Follow different compliance evolutions and market trends keeping the company up-to-date.
● Conduct and supervise multiple staff training.
● Bachelor/Master in Law and/or Finance.
● An MBA is preferable.
● Experience working with CSSF.
● Ideally 5 years experience in a relevant compliance position or proven career in AML/COMPLIANCE with in-depth knowledge of related regulatory requirements, particularly in Luxembourg and EU.
● Experience in Financial Technology, Cash Management, Treasury, Finance or Accounting or Operations.
● Good knowledge of banking and payment sectors.
● Knowledge of European and Luxembourg legislation.
● Fluent in English and French (German is a plus).
● Knowledge of the Luxembourgish regulatory environment and key regulatory regimes, including a good understanding of FATCA, and CRS requirements.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others.
●Team player mentality and effective organizational abilities along with a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of building up a fully digitalized payment institution - A nurturing environment where ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented - An open-minded start-up mentality.
Want to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Or call: 020 3307 4841