C# / .NET Developer / London / Competitive Basic + annual bonus
TRM International are pleased to be supporting a Financial trading company in London, who are seeking the skills of C# Developers to join a small, growing team in a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and programming background at all levels of experience with a focus on the .NET platform.
You will be exposed to creating and maintaining the company’s own applications based around a C# / .NET/SQL Server/ASP.NET universe. Many projects are greenfield projects and will allow you to make your own mark on the development process early on.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
· Education to BSc. level in Computer Science or a related scientific subject
· Recent experience in C# and the .NET platform
· We would expect you to have worked with the latest version of the .NET platform
· Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail and thoroughness
Desired, but not essential:
· Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSP, ASP.NET)
· Experience in multi-threaded application development
· Network Programming experience (TCP/UDP)
· Experience in Distributed Version Control (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
· Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
Candidates with no prior experience in the financial industry are explicitly welcome.
· Competitive remuneration based on your experience
· Opportunity to grow with your responsibilities, and long-term progression.
· Exposure to the latest technology and software.
· A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy.
· Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
· You may also expect obligatory gym membership, a pension scheme, private
· health insurance, team outings and so on.
A good work-life balance
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you and you are seeking your next career move in Software Development and have experience in C#, please get in touch now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Want to apply? Email email@example.com with your CV.