C# Software Developers (GUI) - London Central
C# Software Developers (GUI)
TRM International are pleased to be supporting a Financial organisation in central London, who are seeking the skills of C# Developers to join a growing team in a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and programming background at all levels of experience with a focus on the .NET platform.
We are currently recruiting Software Developers with a focus on the .NET platform, specialising in GUI and visualisation development.
You will be exposed to creating and maintaining the company’s own applications based around a C# / .NET/SQL Server/ASP.NET universe. Many tasks will allow you to make your own mark early on in the development process. There will also be the chance to work on greenfield projects.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
· Education to BSc. level or higher in Computer Science
· Several years of experience in C# and the .NET platform
· Experience in WPF and HTML-based GUIs
· Advanced GUI experience (custom controls, custom rendering)
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail and thoroughness
Desired, but not essential:
· Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, Typescript, React, CSS, ASP.NET)
· Experience in multi-threaded application development
· Experience in Version Control(PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
· Experience with Testing Methodologies (Unit testing, Integration testing, TDD)
· Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
Candidates with no prior experience in the financial industry are explicitly welcome.
· Competitive remuneration based on your experience
· Opportunity to grow with your responsibilities, and long-term progression.
· Exposure to the latest technology and software.
· A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy.
· Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
· You may also expect the obligatory gym membership, a pension scheme, private health insurance, team outings and so on.
· We encourage a good work-life balance and healthy living, although there is the odd office takeaway at times!
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you and you are seeking your next career move in Software Development and have experience in C#, please get in touch now!
Apply to Sade Farrow at TRM International today by sending your CV and portfolio. Call us for a confidential chat to find out more +44 203 3781278