Salary Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
TRM International are excited to be seeking to appoint a Compliance Officer for a regulated Payment Institution based in Luxembourg, who provide API-driven technology to create simple, compliant, and cost-efficient Payment and Banking solutions.
We are recruiting a dynamic professional with AML / KYC and regulatory compliance experience to join a healthy growing team.
You will need to be highly familiar with Banking / Payment Institution compliance and enjoy identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen controls.
You will collaborate directly with Management and be part of an entrepreneurial team focused on ensuring that the Governance and Compliance Frameworks are operating effectively.
This includes an active role in the continuous improvement of the operating control environment.
This an excellent opportunity for a committed professional with a background within a similar role in a financial institution, to join a fast-growing team. You will already be based in Luxembourg.
· Provide CCO/MLRO with relevant and timely reporting on management and oversight of the Compliance Function.
· Develop and maintain a robust AML/CTF framework including at ensuring the drafting and implementation of consistent policies and procedures.
· Be the point of contact for all escalation issues from the AML/KYC Team or Compliance team member
· Reviewing KYC documents at onboarding stage and ongoing due diligence.
· Assist investigation and reporting of suspicious activities and transactions
· Participate in improving company processes
· Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in any ad-hoc issues or requests
· Follow different compliance evolutions and market trends keeping our company up to date
· Conduct and supervise multiple staff training
· Bachelor / Master’s in law and/or Finance
· M1 and M2 in Compliance from Luxembourg House of Training (M3, CFE or CAMS is a plus)
· 5 years’ experience in a relevant regulated Compliance position or proven career in AML/COMPLIANCE within depth knowledge of related regulatory requirements, particularly in Luxembourg and EU
· Managing a small team
· Experience in Financial Technology ideal
· Good knowledge of banking and payment sector
· Perfect knowledge of European and Luxembourg legislation
· Fluent in English and French (German is a plus)
· Knowledge of the Luxemburgish regulatory environment and key regulatory regimes, including good understanding of FATCA, CRS requirements.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others
· Team player mentality and effective organizational abilities along with a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work
The unique opportunity to be part of building up a fully digitalized payment institution, in a genuinely nurturing environment, where ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented, within an open-minded start-up mentality
It’s time to stop being a follower, let´s create. If you are hands on and interested in building up the future of this payment services organisation, with the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you!
Please Apply to Sade Farrow at TRM International today by sending your CV and portfolio. Or call me for a confidential chat to find out more +44 203 3781278
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent