Development Manager Greater Manchester, £50-£60'000 + bonus & benefits
Multichannel Development Manager (UX / Front End)
Bury, Greater Manchester
£50'000-£60'000, + bonus and benefits package (Hybrid working)
TRM International are pleased to offer this excellent career opportunity, for a Development Manager who is keen to further develop their career, within a global retail brand.
This is an excellent opening for a Development Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced and progressive environment who loves to engage and lead their team to a positive outcome.
To manage department UX team, overseeing Front End Development, Design and Conversion Rate Optimisation. Ensure the development team is able to work as efficiently as possible by having clear goals. Manage the expectations of project stakeholders and highlight potential risks or malfunctions.
● Reporting into the Head of Multi-Channel, the role will be tasked with driving the conversion strategy for the division covering three brands & International websites.
● This involves overseeing all Front End Development, UX design and User Experience along with Multivariate and A/B testing.
● Setting targets and objectives with timelines, driven by a data driven optimisation ethos that ties into the overall trade strategy for the businesses.
● The development and implementation of customer experience and personalisation improvements to improve conversion rates, lower cart abandonment and drive incremental benefit to site revenue
● Developing a clear ROI model on all brand campaigns to ensure consistent commercial opportunities.
● Regular industry research and insight to ensure that the latest best practices are implemented to ensure best in class site experience.
● Overseeing the development teams and end to end project management - large and small site changes, deployment updates and development cases.
● Managing project sprints, scope requirements and UX designs. Whilst being able to manage realistic outcomes to deadlines. Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
● Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
● Managing the integration and subsequent incremental benefit testing of third party solutions to aid in on site UX, such as Fit Analytics (interactive size guide tool) and Monetate (testing tool)
● Focus on developing automation across the teams to help increase output.
● Working with the senior management team in order to show best in class collaboration to drive the fascia forward. Including content, merchandising, traffic and retail.
● Management of the Development, UX & Design and Testing teams to ensure clear progression and succession planning is in place.
1. Conversion Rate
2. Customer Engagement
3. Team engagement
4. Site Speed / Performance
5. Accuracy of project planning and scope
● Management experience of developers or equally sized team/s.
● Excellent organisational skills including time management.
● Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
● Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and working practises.
● Strong knowledge of libraries such as jQuery, React and Vue is preferable.
● Microservices experience is also preferable.
● Experience of using Sprint/EPIC boards for project management.
● Experience of working with third party testing systems such as Monentate.
● Experience of working with Asana, Wrike or alternative work management systems
● Strong experience of managing big data and advanced queries, SQL knowledge preferable
● Working knowledge of G Suite, including Google docs, drive and calendar.
● Experience of working with Oracle and reporting systems.
To work for a global retail brand
Realistic opportunities to grow, learn, develop & progress
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
Apply to Sade Farrow at TRM International today by sending your CV and portfolio. Or call us for a confidential chat to find out more +44 203 3781278