Technical Project Manager - (C#,.NET, SQL Server,Oracle) City of London up to £100,000 + Benefits
TRM-International is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to work as a Technical Project Manager for a leading Financial Data Analytics organisation, which actively promotes a good work-life balance and healthy living based in the City of London.
Working as part of a collaborative, growing team you will have exposure to the newest evolving technologies.
Your Opportunity as a Technical Project Manager:
● Monitor progress on various technical projects that adapt to changing circumstances.
● Implement project management strategies to ensure timely delivery and effective
management of resources, and identify risks and opportunities for improvements.
● Develop roadmaps, document, review, revise and report processes to maintain focus
and achieve business deliverables.
● Work collaboratively with a team of developers and researchers from a solid science and technology background.
As A Technical Project Manager you need to demonstrate:
● Educated to degree level in a numerate of technical disciplines
● Programming experience in C# and .Net
● Database experience in SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent.
● Experience in version control systems (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg, or other) and project
management tools (such as YouTrack) is desired, but not essential.
● Excellent time management and organisational skills to prioritise tasks and deliverables.
● High level of attention to detail to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
● Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
● Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
● Encouragement of a work-life balance and healthy living with gym membership, private
healthcare, daily fruit, snacks and homemade cakes.
● A non-corporate, flat hierarchy environment with a friendly team that is focussed on
ideas and solutions working with the latest technology and software.
● Regular team outings and birthday lunches.
● Potential to earn 100% of salary in a bonus.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity if you love working with the latest technology as much
as working with the people, in a non corporate, flat structure environment, free of
bureaucracy in a friendly team environment.
Apply to TRM-International today by sending your CV and portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sony Batten on 020 3778 1278