TRM International is thrilled to be supporting a Financial organisation in Central London, seeking the skills of a Technical Project Manager. They're a small but growing team of researchers and software developers at all levels and develop automated tools for their in-house services.
Their day-to-day work is evidence-driven and supported by highly automated processes, and they enjoy a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and technology background.
As their Technical Project Manager, you will support the company by monitoring the progress of their various technical projects, prioritising and adapting to changing circumstances, and actively developing roadmaps.
You will ensure timely delivery and that resources are used effectively. To this end, you will implement reasonable project management practices and adjust where and when appropriate. You will apply your business awareness to identify and flag risks while looking for opportunities to improve.
Naturally, this role involves reviewing and revising processes and resource allocation regularly and some documenting and reporting responsibilities.
In your daily work, you share our passion for quality output.
This is an excellent opportunity for you if you love working with technology as much as with people, as you will be working closely with our group of developers and researchers, coordinating team members, and mentoring junior team members.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
· Education to BSc. level or higher in a technical, engineering, or related subject
· Several years’ experience with managing complex technical projects or related subject
· High-level aptitude for technology
· Strong understanding of IT software and infrastructure
· Programming experience in C# and the .NET platform
· Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
· Experience in version control systems (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg, or other) and project management tools (such as YouTrackares desire, but not essential.
· Willingness to broaden your knowledge pro-actively
· Your knowledge and your diplomatic nature make you a well-respected team member and leader.
· Enthusiastic attitude and forward-thinking mindset that fosters a thriving work environment
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail and thoroughness
· Ability to prioritise
· Fluent English
*Candidates with no prior experience in the financial industry are explicitly welcome.
· Competitive remuneration based on your experience
· Potential to grow with your responsibilities and long-term progression.
· Exposure to the latest technology and software.
· A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy. Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
· A range of benefits include gym membership, pension scheme, private health insurance, and more.
· Encouragement of good work-life balance and healthy living.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we have piqued your interest to secure your next career move in an innovative financial organisation. Please feel free to apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Want to apply? Email email@example.com with your CV.