TRM International are pleased to be supporting a Financial trading company in London, who are seeking the skills of C# Developers to join a small,growing team in a collaborative environment with colleagues from a solid science and programmingbackground at all levels of experience with a focus on the .NETplatform.
You willbe exposedto creatingand maintainingthe company’s own applications based around a C# / .NET/SQL Server/ASP.NET universe. Many projects are greenfield projects and will allow you to make yourown markon thedevelopment process early on.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate the following:
· Education to BSc. level in ComputerScience or a related scientific subject
· Recent experience in C# and the .NET platform
· We would expect you to have worked with the latest version of the .NET platform
· Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail and thoroughness
Desired, but notessential:
· Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSP, ASP.NET)
· Experience in multi-threaded application development
· Network Programming experience (TCP/UDP)
· Experience in Distributed VersionControl (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
· Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
Candidates with no prior experience in the financialindustry are explicitly welcome.
· Competitiveremuneration based on your experience
· Opportunity to grow with your responsibilities, and long-term progression.
· Exposure to the latest technology and software.
· A non-corporate environment with a friendly team and flat hierarchy.
· Work that is free of bureaucracy and focused on ideas and solutions.
· You may also expect the obligatorygym membership, a pension scheme, private
· health insurance, team outings and so on.
A goodwork-life balance
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you and you are seeking your next career move in Software Development and have experience in C#, please get in touch now!
Apply to Eleanor Jeffryes at TRM International today by sending your CV. Call us for a confidential chat to find out more +44 203 3781278