AML Monitoring Analyst / Fintech 50,000-70,000 Euros, Luxembourg
TRM International has a new opportunity for an AML Analyst to join a FinTech payments company. This opportunity offers the chance to thrive and grow alongside an extremely vibrant and spirited digitized payment institution. The company focuses on providing multi currency accounts while making easy cost efficient payment solutions.
The role is to join the compliance team. You need to be an adaptable professional individual that possesses previous experience within a similar financial institution. For this role you will need to be based around east Luxembourg or be willing to commute.
The opportunity :
● A key focus will be operating investigations on the financial behaviour of the institution's clients that may identify as illegal activities such as Fraud, Money Laundering, Terrorism financing or Tax evasion.
● Collecting all the necessary information and details to bring attention to Suspicious Activity/transactions.
● Making sure that all information is available.
● Investigating and analyzing details within transactions & projects whilst looking out for anomalies to report on.
● Resolution of transaction monitoring alerts.
● Investigating existing customer relationships.
● Executing and Maintaining automatic tools for KYc and AML investigations.
Your profile :
● Possess a University Degree within Finance or Economics, have experience or training that is equivalent to the degree.
● Possess 3 years of financial/Fintech industry experience in AML/KYC remediation and/or transformation programs.
● Be a team player, wanting everyone around you to succeed.
● Great organizational skills.
● Diverse and in depth knowledge implementing industry AML/KYC capabilities.
● Knowledge around compliance regulation in Luxembourg.
● Expertise on back payment processes as well as technologies, logic - science mind.
● Experience with working in a collaborative and dynamic team and still maintaining high performance.
● Successful /effective problem solving abilities, and able to collaborate and communicate effectively within an agile environment.
● Fluent in English and French or German or Dutch.
This is unique opportunity to be part of building up a fully digitalized payment institution - A nurturing environment where ideas will be heard, discussed, decided together, and implemented - Open-minded start-up mentality. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 7781278.